If you are in the mood to watch a new movie in the theatres, there are some good options this week.
- Top Gun: Maverick - Starring Tom Cruise. This is an action packed movie. The new "Top Gun" sequel is a must-see if you saw the original movie from the 1980s.
- Vikram (Tamil) - Starring Kamal Haasan, Fahadh Fasil, Vijay Sethupathi
- Major (Telugu) - Starting Adivi Sesh and Sobhita Dhulipala
OTT movie space is packed with good releases over the last couple of weeks. Click here to view a list of all movies you can watch on OTT platforms such as Netflix, Prime, Disney, Hulu and Aha.
- K.G.F: Chapter 2 - Multi-lingual - This much-awaited hit movie is now available to watch for free. The film features Yash, Sanjay Dutt and Raveena Tandon among others.
- 9 Hours - Telugu web-series. Directed by Krish Jagarlamudi. Three prisoners escape from jail to rob a bank. A simple robbery turns into a hostage situation that no one wanted.
- Ashoka Vanamlo Arjuna Kalyanam - Telugu - Comedy, Drama. Starring Vishwak Sen. Arjun, A 34-Year-Old Bachelor, Who Is Constantly Pestered By Society About Him Being Unmarried. Does He Get Married? How Does He Overcome The Pesters In His Life?
- Jana Gana Mana - Malayalam - Starring Prithviraj Sukumaran. It's a political crime thriller based on real-life incidents.
- Payanigal Gavanikkavum - Tamil movie - The film follows the lives of two men, whose fates are intertwined because of a social media post.
- Heropanti 2 - Hindi movie - Action, Thriller - Starring Tiger Shroff and Tara Sutaria (released on May 27)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi - English series that is a must-watch for Star wars fans
- Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal - Tamil comedy film starring Vijay Sethupathi, Nayanathara and Samantha (released on May 27)
- Attack - Hindi series - Starring John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandez. Attack is the story of a soldier, who suffers a terrible loss in a terrorist attack and ends up with permanent paralysis neck-down and is assigned a life on a wheelchair.