Wondering how to eat celery, this recipe will help you to have quick and healthy way to add it in your meal. This is very filling bowl.
Preparation Time 10-15 mins
|1 Stem||Celery||Vitamin A, K, Potassium, Folate|
|Quarter (1/4)||Bell Pepper||Vitamin C, A and Potassium|
|1 Stem||Spring Onion||Calcium, fiber and anti-oxidants|
|1/8 cup||Green Peas||Antioxidants, Vitamin A, C, Zinc|
|1/8 cup||Cabbage(Optional)||Vitamin C|
|2-4 TBSP||Boiled Beans (Chickpeas, Black Beans, Black-eyed peas)||Protein, Magnesium, Folate, Fiber|
|Handfull||Cilantro and Spinach(Optional)||Iron, Vitamin A, C, Folate|
|1-2 TSP||Olive Oil (Extra Virgin or Regular)||Monounsaturated Fats and Vitamin E|
|2-4 TBSP||Dressings (Thick Curd/Yougurt/SourCream) or Avacado dressing||Calcium, Probiotics, Protein|
|1-2 TBSP||Quinoa(Optional - Havent used for the below)|
Provided some customization tips to adjust to your taste.
1. Get all the Ingredients (Cut veggies in small pieces)
2. Pan fry the Veggies for a min with Olive Oil, add salt and pepper You can skip pan fry if not needed. Add Jalapenos - if needed as per your taste.
3. Mix and Serve
- Add some boiled Quinoa (if avaliable from any left overs) 1-2 TBSP as per your taste
- Prepare Creamy Avacado Cilantro Dressing ahead for the week - In future articles will provide the recipe.
- For thick curd sometimes I place the homemade curd in a strainer overnight or just simply use the thick portion from the top of the bowl.
- Prepare few bolied beans ahead for the week and use for different recipies.
- In that week I usually have Celery sticks for my daughter lunch box or She have the salad as side dish without cabbage :-)
By Tulasi Krishna Kantamneni